Goals of the Cizewski, Lovetere, Musbach, & Robinson Families blog
1. Celebrate anniversaries of the intersection of family members’ lives with major historical events.
2. Announces major additions & updates to:
3. In memory of my late father, Felix A. Cizewski, who arrived at Dachau the day after it was liberated and is recognized as a member of the liberating division, this blog also:
- Combats all forms of Holocaust denial. That includes not only outright denial the Holocaust happened but what may be the far more insidious denial of involvement by individuals and nations.
- Corrects incomplete or to inaccurate WWII history.
- Shares suppressed WWII history or WWII history that is now available because of recently document declassification or from increased access to archives.
- Rebuts misinformation and intentionally distorted WWII history.
I try to follow the standards and guidelines of historical scholarship and keep my information based on reputably documented facts.
This blog is non-partisan and strives to be safe and welcoming to all. It is partisan when partisanship is relevant, for example, when discussing the anti-secession sentiment of soldiers such as my Union veteran 2nd great-grandfather-in-law or anti-Nazi when discussing WWII issues and my WWII veteran family.
This blog is non-commercial and accepts no advertising. I am not paid either for posts or views.
Leonard H. Cizewski